• Fancy Gloss - Raging Monster

    Hi everyone!


    An absolutely fabulous green holo today :)

    This is another beauty that came to me from Singapore and I love it. I had never heard of the Fancy Gloss brand before but if all their polishes are the same quality as this one, I definitely want more.

    Raging Monster is a beautiful, grass green holographic polish and in the pictures I've used one coat of OPI Natural Base, two thin coats of Raging Monster and one coat of Seche Vite.

    Fancy Gloss - Raging Monster - indoors, no flash
    In the shade the polish is a shimmery green that has enough going on to be interesting but in the sun... WOW!
    Look at that rainbow... I didn't want to take it off (and I didn't for four days, with hardly any tip wear on day four :)
    Fancy Gloss - Raging Monster - indoors, flash
    Would you wear a bright green polish?


    This polish was bought from Mei Mei's Signatures.


    0 comments → Fancy Gloss - Raging Monster

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!