• Green dots

    Hi everyone!


    My love for dotted nails continues, but apparently my nails don't love it as much as I do.
    I already had to cut them after accidentally banging them against the wall and breaking two nails on my left hand, but this afternoon I managed to tear off the nail of my middle finger half way down my nail... ouch!! :( So I cut the other ones even shorter, but not even close to the shortness of my poor middle one, which means my Cinderella hand will be in the spotlight until my left hand looks presentable again...

    Making her debut in a green dress, may I present... my right hand!

    Green dots - indoors, no flash 
    After a coat of OPI Natural Base I used two coats of Zoya Verushka, a beautiful dark green matte. On top of that I made dots using Dance Legend Chameleon Wazowski, a multichrome that shifts from gold to green and blue as I hope you can see in the picture below. I didn't add any top coat to keep the base matte.

    Green dots - indoors, no flash 

    Would you combine a matte base with shiny dots?


    Dance Legend Chameleon Wazowski was bought from Hypnotic Polish.
    Zoya Verushka was bought from Pretty Polish.


    0 comments → Green dots

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!