• Liquid Sky blues

    Hi everyone!


    I couldn't decide what polish to try first: Liquid Sky Lacquer Glass Slippers (a lovely baby blue holo) or Emily's Sky is Always Blue (a beautiful deep blue holo)... so I used them both in one manicure.

    My first surprise: Glass Slippers is a textured polish!
    My second surprise: Emily's Sky is a jelly!

    This is what I ended up with:

    Liquid Sky blues - indoors, no flash
    I used Glass Slippers on my right thumb and ring, and on my left index, middle finger and pinkie.
    As I was experimenting, I added Seche Vite to see what the textured polish would look like. Both with and without top coat Glass Slippers is beautiful!

    I painted the remaining fingers with two coats of Emily's Sky. The first coat reminded me of a jelly so I figured I could try and make a glitter sandwich and added another one. After that dried a bit, I added one dabbed coat of OPI Servin' Up Sparkle and covered that with another coat of Emily's Sky. I topped everything with Seche Vite.

    Liquid Sky blues - indoors, flash
    When I was outside in the sun (you know, when I forgot to take a picture of the gorgeousness on my nails so I had to use the flash on my mobile phone again...) my nails looked like they came out of a fairy tale. Both polishes show light rainbows and with the added sparkles of Servin' Up Sparkle I couldn't take my eyes of them. I guess it was a good thing I was relaxing in the garden and not riding my bike ;)


    Have you tried glitter sandwiches?


    Liquid Sky Lacquer Glass Slippers and Emily's Sky Is Always Blue are bought from Hypnotic Polish.


    0 comments → Liquid Sky blues

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!