• Green and golden leaves manicure

    Hi everyone!


    I finally did it! I stamped all my nails for a manicure and I didn't even mess up too bad, if I say so myself :)

    When I saw the Golden Leaves manicure by Bregje from Oooh, Shinies, I wanted to do a manicure just like it so I checked my stash and I found the exact same green, a pretty good substitute for the gold and a plate with a leaf pattern. Not the elegant one Bregje used though (so that plate is now on my wishlist... just a couple more months until Santa comes along and I've been a really good girl ;)

    This is my result:

    Green and golden leaves - indoors, no flash
    I used 2 coats of Catrice Squeeze Me as base color and all nails were stamped with China Glaze Passion and Bundle Monster plate BM-H11. As usual OPI Natural Base went underneath everything and Seche Vite was used before stamping and as top coat.

    I still need a lot of practice but I'm really proud of my first stamped manicure. Hope you like it too :)



    0 comments → Green and golden leaves manicure

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!