• Dusty denim nails

    Hi everyone,


    another hurried manicure but this time it was my not so smart planning that caused my lack of time ;) Fortunately both OPI polishes I used were almost one coaters so I could speed paint again, with this result:


    I started by painting two thin coats of OPI Check Out the Old Geysirs (COTOG) on my middle and ring finger and the other fingers received two thin coats of OPI Less is Norse. As usual a thin coat of Seche Vite helped my nails dry so I could stamp an abstract floral from Born Pretty BP-L043 on my ring finger using Less is Norse (yep, it stamps :)

    COTOG is dusty blue-gray with pretty blue shimmer that I wanted to bring out a bit more so I painted a coat of El Corazon Art Top Coat 421-21 Blue Lagoon on top to add more blue shimmery bits. One last coat of Seche Vite to seal it all and I was ready for my brother's birthday party :)


    The stars of my manicure:
    OPI Less is Norse, OPI Check Out the Old Geysirs, El Corazon Art Top Coat 421-21 Blue Lagoon

    Less is Norse, a gorgeous dark denim blue, and COTOG are two colors from the new OPI Iceland collection. The polishes I've tried so far all have the same wonderful formula and of course the brush that made me fall in love with OPI years ago (and it's still my favorite non-indie brand today). I can hardly wait to play with the other colors but at the moment I'm happy with my dusty denim nails. I hope you like them too :)



    El Corazon Art Top Coat 421-21 Blue Lagoon was bought from Hypnotic Polish.

    4 comments:

    1. Once again loving your shade combination! Somehow you have become the queen of speed painting! Also.. I barely any own any OPI shades but dang, these are tickling my fancy!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hehe, if anything I'm the queen of non-existent planning ;)
        Oh, in that case... beware of checking out the other shades. OPI really hit it out of the ballpark with this collection so it's a major hazard to your budget.

        Delete
    2. ugh can you stop with all these quick and easy and awesome looking mani's? I'm hoping to maybe get one OPI in my Secret Santa haul this year.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I could say I would but I probably won't ;)
        Keeping my fingers crossed Santa is generous this year!

        Delete

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!