• Floral corals

    Hi everyone!


    While swatching Hema Living Coral I realized how much I actually like coral and peach colored nails. So of course I had to play a little with some more pretty polishes in that color range :)


    I started out by painting my thumb, index and pinky with two coats of Hema 104 Pink Princess, which is a pretty coral but not as bright as Living Coral. My middle and ring finger were done in two coats of Painted Polish 2019, a very pale gray subtle holo that also contains some larger glitters so every once in a while you can see an unexpected flash when the light hits your fingers just right.

    The flowers are part of an image of Whats Up Nails B037 Growing Beauty. I picked them up using dark gray Painted Polish Stamped in Charcoal and colored in the flowers on my stamper using Pink Princess, peach colored Hema 008 Teasing Cantaloupe and darker coral Hema 203 Flirty Laura (yep, Hema had a 50% off sale recently so I may have picked up a few colors). I carefully rolled the image on my nails and apart from a coat of Seche Vite, that was it.


    All polishes in a row:
    Painted Polish 2019, Hema 008 Teasing Cantaloupe, Hema 104 Pink Princess, Hema 203 Flirty Laura, Painted Polish Stamped in Charcoal


    Quick, easy and, as far as I'm concerned, totally ready for Springtime and sunshine... definitely a win in my book. What do you think?

    2 comments:

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!