• His polish and plate

    Hi everyone!


    I was looking for inspiration for a manicure and my husband offered to pick a polish and a plate for me. He chose a deep, dark burgundy creme and a plate with plaid designs, and this is what I created:


    I painted my thumb, index and pinky with the color that was chosen for me: Kinetics Whisper, a deep wine red with some brown in it that needed two coats for full opacity. I combined it with three thin coats of pale pink Kinetics Lost Soul on my middle and ring finger.

    When dried, I stamped a plaid image from UberChic Pretty in Plaid using pink Kinetics Secret Weapon on my middle finger, followed by another image from the same plate using Whisper.

    Last but not least I used a striper brush to draw a single line in glittery Kinetics No Marionette between the stamped lines and I finished my manicure with a coat of Seche Vite on all nails.


    The polishes I used:

    Kinetics Whisper, Kinetics Secret Weapon, Kinetics Lost Soul, Kinetics No Marionette



    I like this very much! It's simple but I love the minimalism and of course you can't really go wrong with a burgundy red (or at least I think so). I think I'm going to ask my guy to pick combinations of polishes and plates more often... who knows, it might become a thing on my blog 😉

    0 comments → His polish and plate

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!