• 52 week nail art challenge 35: Argyle

    Hi everyone!


    I had such high hopes for this week. I love the argyle pattern and I was really looking forward to combining pretty colors and creating my vision on my nails. But as you can see that didn't happen as real-life kicked in and my time was limited to the point that I hardly had time to sleep, let alone paint my nails. So instead of a multicolored argyle pattern, I had to go with a single colored one but I think I chose a really pretty color:


    There really isn't much to tell about the way I created this manicure. I painted my thumb, ring finger and pinky with two thin coats of a-england Peaseblossom A Fairy, a very opaque, magenta-red scattered holo. My index and middle finger were painted with two coats of essence Wild White Ways.

    I stamped an argyle image from Born Pretty plate BPL-041 on my middle finger using Peaseblossom, slapped on a coat of Seche Vite and ran out the door right after that.


    I will definitely revisit the argyle theme to try and create magenta-gray-white pattern I had in mind. But for now this one has to do, and to be honest, Peaseblossom is so pretty I didn't mind wearing this for a week 😉

    1 comment:

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!