• Cirque Colors - Boudoir

    Hi everyone!


    A holographic polish this time: Boudoir by Cirque Colors.

    indoors, no flash
    Boudoir is part of the four piece Burlesque collection that Cirque Colors released last September and I think it is perfect for sunny autumn days. It is a plum colored polish that shows beautiful rainbows if hit by sunlight or direct light. The first coat was a bit patchy but the second coat evened out everything nicely and was enough to obtain full opacity. Cirque Colors adds essential oils to the nail polish so when applying the polish you can smell a lovely flowery scent, even after adding top coat.

    Of course fall over here means no sunshine, just rain, clouds and more rain, so I took a picture with flash to show the rainbows.

    indoors, flash
    Isn't it gorgeous? I can't wait for a sunny day to wear this again so I can gaze at my fingertips the entire time ;)

    This is the bottle, complete with rainbows inside:
    Cirque Colors - Boudoir

    Do you wear holographic polishes on cloudy days, even if that means you can't see the rainbows, or do you wait for sunny days?


    Cirque Colors - Boudoir was bought from Pretty Polish.

    0 comments → Cirque Colors - Boudoir

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!