• Sparkly red manicure

    Hi everyone!


    After a week of neutral nails I desperately needed more color... so I went with red and sparkles :)

    indoors, no flash

    On all of my nails I first painted two coats of OPI Natural Base and after that one coat of Illamasqua Throb, a beautiful medium dark red that is a dream to apply: perfect formula, no dragging and opaque in one coat!! Also its finish is very glossy so top coat isn't necessary.

    To add a little sparkle I applied one coat of Illamasqua Untold on my middle and ring finger, a polish with a gazillion tiny red glitters in a clear base that seems to be set on fire when the sunlight hits it. Of course there has to be sunshine to see that, but my flash helped out a little to show the glitters without nice weather. Untold dried a bit gritty so I finished with a generous coat of Seche Vite to even out everything.

    indoors, flash
    These are the polishes I used:

    Illamasqua Untold, Illamasqua Throb

    What color do you pick when you want something not-neutral?


    0 comments → Sparkly red manicure

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!