• A little bit of everything manicure

    Hi everyone!


    Tomorrow we're going to the 25th anniversary party for my husband's cousin and her husband so I wanted to make sure my nails were all done this evening. I couldn't decide if I wanted to do a gradient or stamping or just an accent nail... so of course I chose a skittlette so I could do all of it :) This is what my nails looks like now:

    indoors, no flash - after scrubbing
    On my thumb and index I used two coats of Rimmel Oragina, a lovely bright coral / orange leaning pink (or pink leaning orange) that could be a one coater if you use thicker coats. Two coats of Barry M Lychee, a nude polish that self leveled like a boss, went on my middle and ring finger. My pinky was painted with three coats of the blingiest polish I have ever seen, a silver holo with large particles called F.U.N Lacquer 24 Karat Diamond (and I forgot to use peel off base so my normal OPI Natural Base is under everything... I already fear the time it will take to remove those glitters from my nails).
    indoors, no flash - normal clean up
    After a coat of Seche Vite helped the various polishes to dry, I used Rimmel Peachella, a pretty peach that is also almost a one coater, with Oragina and Lychee to make a gradient on my middle and ring finger. Another coat of Seche Vite to smoothen everything out (and because I'm too impatient to wait for everything to dry) I was ready to stamp. I used MoYou Pro XL 14 and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night as stamping polish. I just love how clean all the lines are and how dark the black is! As you can see in the picture above, clean up is a small challenge but I guess that is to be expected of a black stamping polish. It was gone after I gently scrubbed my nails with a soft toothbrush. I added a little bling to the stamped nail by dotting a few of the tiny flowers in the image with 24 Karat Diamond. Another coat of Seche Vite on both my pinky (as I could still feel some texture) and my middle finger and my nails were ready to be photographed.

    indoors, flash
    I've also made a picture using the flash on my camera to see if I could show off just how blingy 24 Karat Diamond really is. I guess I'll just have to try and take a picture in the sunshine tomorrow as this totally doesn't do it any justice.

    These are the polishes I used:
    Barry M Lychee, Rimmel Peachella, Rimmel Oragina, F.U.N Lacquer 24 Karat Diamond,
    Hit The Bottle As Black As Night

    I think my nails are ready for a summer party. What do you think?



    F.U.N Lacquer 24 Karat Diamond and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night were bought from Hypnotic Polish.
    Barry M Lychee was bought from Alice & Jo.

    1 comment:

    1. So pretty!! You are so good at pairing colors together. ^_^

      ReplyDelete

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!