• 52 week nail art challenge - 23: Gold + Black

    Hi everyone!


    This week it's time for Gold + Black. The moment I picked my gold polish, I knew it was going to be a very simple manicure as this gold is so stunning it doesn't need much. Let me show you what is on my nails right now:


    The absolutely gorgeous gold polish you see in the picture is a-england Koh-i-noor, a warm gold scattered holo with tiny bronze flakies that results in a beautiful metallic-y finish. I needed two coats for full opacity on my middle and ring finger.

    The other three nails were painted with two thin coats of Catrice ICONails Black to the Roots.

    The only decoration I added was a negative floral image from Lesly plate #36. I probably could have stamped with Black to the Roots as well but I wanted a perfect result so I decided to grab my go-to black stamping polish, Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.

    And that was it, apart from a coat of Seche Vite of course so I could wear it for as long as possible.


    The polishes:
    a-england Koh-i-noor, Catrice ICONails 20 Black to the Roots, Painted Polish Midnight Mischief


    I think I've said it all, so I hope you like these nails as much as I do... which means you would like them a lot 😉

    0 comments → 52 week nail art challenge - 23: Gold + Black

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!