• 52 week nail art challenge - 21: Pet

    Hi everyone!


    This week's prompt is Pet. We don't have pets at the moment but ages ago I was the proud servant of the sweetest little cat, and I do mean little as even the vet repeatedly told me she was really tiny, even when she was 18+ years old. I've had to say goodbye to her years ago, but at times I still miss that warm, purring bundle on my lap while I'm working at the computer. But, as my husband has developed an allergy to cats, the only ones that will enter our house are the ones on my nails:


    The beautiful pale gray base you see on all nails is three coats of Painted Polish 2019, a subtle linear holo with scattered larger glitters in it. In one word: stunning!

    Creating the cats was easy: I stamped images from MoYou London Kitty 15 using black Painted Polish Midnight Mischief. The butterflies they reach for are from the same plate and I stamped them using magenta Kinetics Boss Up. I applied a coat of Seche Vite to keep my kitties in place for a bit longer and... that was it 😊


    The mug shot:
    Painted Polish 2019, Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, Kinetics Boss Up


    I don't often have a manicure like this as I tend to lean more towards flowers, swirls and more abstract images in general, but judging from my nephew's reaction when he saw these (long live Skype) I should definitely do it more often. On the other hand, he told me the cats should have been blue, green and yellow and the background orange so perhaps I won't listen to his advice all the time 😉

    2 comments:

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!