• Beige perfection

    Hi everyone!


    A quick post of a simple manicure to show off a gorgeous holo:


    The gorgeous beauty you see on all my nails is LCLVernis Quelques Grains, an uber-gorgeous beige scattered holo with golden glitters in it. It's absolutely stunning and it covers in two thin, very easy coats.

    I didn't want to do much to hide this beauty but I didn't want to leave it as just a (not so) plain color either, so I added a few swirly leafy things. I picked up parts of an image from Whats Up Nails stamping plate B032 Floral Swirls using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, colored the leaves with Painted Polish Blanc Slate and rolled the image on my middle finger. I did the same for my ring finger with two other parts from the same image. And that was it (apart from a coat of Seche Vite of course).


    The polishes:
    LCLVernis Quelques Grains, Painted Polish Blanc Slate, Painted Polish Midnight Mischief

    I don't have much to say about these nails, except that I love love love them 😍 but I guess you already figured that out. I hope you like them too, and if you have the chance make sure to check out that beige polish. It really is worth it!

    2 comments:

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!