• Double accent nails using Zoya Evvie and ILNP Timeless Vow

    Hi everyone!


    Totally lacking any kind of inspiration for the title of this post, so it's just a description of my manicure: double accents using Zoya Evvie and ILNP Timeless Vow:

    indoors, no flash

    As you can see I used Zoya Evvie, a gorgeous dusty dark green, on my thumb, index and pinky. I used two coats for the smaller nails but my thumb needed three. As expected from Zoya the formula was great, the brush was great and the finish was nice and glossy.

    I painted four thin coats of ILNP Timeless Vow on my middle and ring finger. I could have done with three coats, but I was watching tv when painting my nails and I thought I missed a few spots so I did another coat to make sure all was opaque. Timeless Vow is a sage green linear holo with golden flakes in it. The holo effect is quite strong. The picture was taken with normal light and no flash, but you can still see a faint rainbow and when direct light hits it, it's an almost blinding sparkle fest on my nails. I didn't expect it to be this metallic but combined with the smooth creme finish of Evvie I like it... a lot!

    After Timeless Vow had dried (and we had finished another episode of whatever series we were watching) I stamped on it using Evvie and UberChic plate 5-02. As you can see, Evvie stamps perfectly so that's another reason to love it even more. Last but not least a coat of Seche Vite on all nails and another manicure was ready to go out in public ;)

    As usual the bottle shot:
    ILNP Timeless Vow, Zoya Evvie

    What do you think? Do you like holographic polishes to be just that, holo and nothing else, or do you prefer the ones with flakies, glitters and what not? I'm still on the fence but if someone made me choose one or the other, I would probably pick the 'plain holo' kind... but I would definitely miss beauties like Timeless Vow!



    Zoya Evvie was bought from Pretty Polish.
    ILNP Timeless Vow was bought from NailLand Hungary.

    4 comments:

    1. I have Evvie! ^_^ Personally I think holo is enough. I got My Little Glacier off of Storenvy and it's a duochrome, yeah? The bottle I got has the holo shimmer in it and I don't think it does either finish justice. That's just me, though. Some people are "the more the merrier" and that's great for them. I have enough topcoats that I can add just about anything if I want. Anywho, omg Evvie and Timeless Vow look amazing together!!! <3

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! Evvie is such a gorgeous color, isn't she? :)

        Delete
    2. It is very elegant and beautiful!

      ReplyDelete

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!