• Green and white dots skittle

    Hi everyone!


    The house is all cleaned up and back in order, the cable maniac has returned to his normal state as loving hubby (for now ;) and now that I have access to all my polishes and tools again, I felt like doing a simple manicure... so: a skittle with dots!

    indoors, no flash
    On my thumb and index you see two thin coats of Zoya Tilda, the most perfect apple green I know. My middle finger and ring are covered in three thin layers of El Corazon Matte & Shine Effect 172 and my pinky received four thin coats of Zoya Staasi (or is that Stassi? My bottle says Staasi but the Zoya website calls it Stassi... oh, well, the beautiful green glitter from the 2014 Bubbly collection).

    After everything had dried I used my largest dotting tool for a big dot of Staasi on my ring finger. The medium sized dotting tool and Tilda made the dots at the tip of my middle finger and the smallest dotting tool combined with the El Corazon polish made the little dots on my index finger. I didn't use top coat to preserve the gorgeous suede finish of the El Corazon polish.

    These are the polishes that I used:
    Zoya Tilda, El Corazon Matte & Shine Effect 172, Zoya Staasi/Stassi

    I really like the clean look of this manicure. What do you think?


    El Corazon Matte & Shine Effect 172 was bought from Hypnotic Polish.

    3 comments:

    1. OMG I love it!! Tilda is one of my favorites. ^_^ Great job having the nails different but still matchy.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! Tilda is one of my favorites too :)

        Delete
    2. I love this! I love the dots and the perfect combination of colours! How gorgeous is Tilda!

      ReplyDelete

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!