• Double stamped and dotted

    Hi everyone!


    Quick post in my lunch break... yep, it's still ridiculously busy at the moment and it looks like it will be like this for another week :(

    For the letter D I thought of lots of different things: dry marble, delicate, dotticure, daffodils, dandelions... and my husband came up with demon, diablo, dogs, doodoo (... I REALLY wonder what goes on it that head of his ;) but I finally settled on double stamping and added a few dots as well:

    indoors, no flash
    I started by painting all my nails with two coats of Barry M Butterscotch Sundae, a lovely, opaque beige that self levels great. I stamped my middle and ring finger with three leaf clovers from Born Pretty plate BP-50 using Hit The Bottle Let's Go To The Peach and after that Hit The Bottle Copper Haired Girl. Two small dots on my index and pinky using the same polishes and a generous coat of Seche Vite to bring out the shimmer in Copper Haired Girl and done!

    The polishes I used:
    Barry M Butterscotch Sundae, Hit The Bottle Let's Go To The Peach, Hit The Bottle Copper Haired Girl

    As I already said at the start of this post, my life has become insanely busy these last days (a week and a half actually). It doesn't leave much time for polishing my nails, reading blogs (or anything but sleep - eat - work for that matter). I'm ages behind in reading the blogs I follow so if it seems that I've been neglecting you, it's nothing personal, honest! It's the rollercoaster that I'm trying to get out of ;) Anyway, take care wherever you are and if you have the chance, stop and enjoy the nice weather that is supposed to be coming in the next few days. See you soon!


    These are the other D manicures:




    Barry M Butterscotch Sundae was bought from Barry M.
    Hit The Bottle Copper Haired Girl was bought from Hypnotic Polish.
    Hit The Bottle Let's Go To The Peach was bought from Rainbow Connection.

    4 comments:

    1. I love that double stamping - and all the colors work so well together!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Maria :) I love to pick out colors that look good together so I'm really happy you like the combination as well.

        Delete
    2. Replies
      1. Thank you, Juanita :) I have to admit I had to get used to the "messy" look of the image I chose to stamp with but I ended up loving it too.

        Delete

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!