• Summer dots!

    Hi everyone,


    another quick manicure because I wanted to try out some of the new colors I have been spoiled with this week (I have THE BEST husband ❤️).



    The more-than-gorgeous plum you see on my thumb, index and pinky is Colors by Llarowe Burning Down The House. Not only is it absolutely stunning with its glow from within, scattered holo but the formula is to die for! The only thing I was kind of disappointed in was that I couldn't get it to stamp, but maybe that's the ridiculously high temperature we're experiencing at the moment or just me being impatient so I haven't given up on this almost one coater yet.

    The touch of elegance comes from Cirque Colors Blushing Queens, a beautiful raspberry pink that is very bright but not in an in-your-face kind of way. It's a bit more mature, if you know what I mean. That doesn't mean it's any kind of dull, Cirque describes it as vivid and I totally agree.

    The accent nail was done with two coats of Cirque Colors Carpe Diem and when that had dried I made dots in varying sizes with Burning Down the House and Blushing Queens. I finished my manicure with a generous coat of Seche Vite on all nails and I immediately ran outside to see what my nails looked like in the sunshine... needless to say it was gorgeous but the camera in my mobile phone freaked out completely so I'm afraid you'll have to use your imagination and this picture taken with flash:

    indoors, with flash
    And of course the usual mugshot:
    Colors by Llarowe Burning Down The House, Cirque Colors Carpe Diem, Cirque Colors Blushing Queens


    These nails fit my mood perfectly: uncomplicated and happy! I hope you're all enjoying the summer weather (or the winter, depending on where you live) as much as I am loving our summer :)

    4 comments:

    1. So pretty!! These would brighten up anyone's mood!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks!! Even a month later they bring a smile to my face :)

        Delete
    2. Now those are colours I could fall in love with! I also really love the dots. I wish I could pull of those kind of dots as well as you did. Can I add these to that pile of polish YOU are keeping for me? Thats how this works right? :P

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm pretty sure you can do dots just as well as I can :)

        Sure, as soon as I don't like it anymore, it's yours...
        HA! As if that would ever happen :p

        Delete

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!