• Hello Fall πŸ‚πŸ

    Hi everyone,


    Slowly but surely the world outside is changing to the most colorful season of the year: fall! And I couldn't resist doing a manicure in matching colors:


    The pretty beige with small copper glitters and holo sparkles on my thumb, index and middle finger is Picture Polish Lucky. I needed three thin coats for full opacity. I picked it because it matched perfectly with the color that was the inspiration for this manicure, Painted Polish Mystery Holo Cinq, a stunning burnt orange holo that just screams fall as far as I'm concerned and that is completely opaque in two coats.

    I chose a picture of what we Dutchies call a lampion-plant (official name: Physalis) from Lesly Flowerbed 1 and picked it up using black Painted Polish Midnight Mischief. I colored in the 'bells' with Mystery Holo Cinq and placed the image on my middle finger. A coat of Seche Vite to seal it all and that was it.



    I know it's very simple, but I really like it! The colors are perfect for what I had in mind and the sparkles are insane now that the sun is out, so it makes me smile when I look at my hands. And I think that's exactly what nail polish is supposed to do, right? 😊

    2 comments:

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!