• Fall skittlette

    Hi everyone!


    As summer is turning into fall I want to wear some richer, autumn-y colors... and I have just received the Zoya fall collections, Entice and Ignite, so I have plenty of colors to choose from :)

    I combined white, black and coppery-orange in a skittelette:

    Fall skittelette - indoors, no flash

    I used OPI Natural Base as base coat, followed by two coats of OPI Alpine Snow and a coat of Seche Vite on my ring and pinkie. My middle finger was done in two coats of Zoya Dahlia, a sparkling black textured polish, and my index and my thumbs were painted in one (!!) coat of Zoya Autumn and a coat of Seche Vite. I used Dahlia and Autumn to make dots on the white nails and that was all!


    Have you started to wear fall colors already?


    0 comments → Fall skittlette

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!