• Dots like Deborah

    Hi everyone!


    They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, so I hope Deborah of Love. Varnish, chocolate and more…. doesn't mind this version of the beautiful manicure she did recently.

    When I saw the picture on her blog, I couldn't help myself... I had to try these colors myself! Unfortunately I have baby sized nails instead of her gorgeous long ones so I could only make one circle of dots but I still loved the results.

    indoors, no flash
    I actually had most colors Deborah used, so I started with my regular base coat (OPI Natural Base) and after that painted on two coats of OPI Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around to get a completely opaque base. One coat of Seche Vite to speed up the drying and to keep the base protected in case I had correct errors and after that I could start my dots. I used one big dot of Catrice First Class Up-Grape, a small partial circle of Catrice Metalight (Metallure collection) and a larger partial circle of OPI Alpine Snow. Another coat of Seche Vite and my manicure was done.

    The nude base makes me feel really sophisticated and the colors of the dots only add to that feeling.
    I really loved my nails like this.


    Have you ever copied a manicure you saw online?


    0 comments → Dots like Deborah

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!