• Illamasqua - Stagnate

    Hi everyone!


    Today a beauty from the core collection of Illamasqua: Stagnate.

    indoors, no flash
    Stagnate is a purple leaning brown taupe that is perfect for fall. In the picture I'm wearing three thin coats. It looks a bit patchy but that wasn't visible in real life. even under direct light, so it must be weird lighting again... yep, definitely have to talk hubby into making me a lightbox :)

    Anyway, after wearing Stagnate for two days I decided to add some stamping so I could extend the manicure for another day. I recently bought Essence Stampy Polish White after discovering none of my white polishes was suited for stamping so I was curious to see how this worked... Pure perfection! I don't ever have to search for another white stamping polish again (unless of course Essence decides to stop making it).

    indoors, no flash
    I used a Konad dual stamper and scraper and MoYou London plate Time Traveller Back To The 70s 03 (although my plate actually says 02 but on the website it is called 03). The image transfer was flawless and the polish was completely opaque... I love it!!

    I finished with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust because... Fairy Dust All The Things!! :)

    These are the polishes I used:
    Illamasqua Stagnate, Essence Stampy Polish White, China Glaze Fairy Dust

    What is your perfect fall polish?


    0 comments → Illamasqua - Stagnate

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!