• Cozy and comfy

    Hi everyone!


    I've been feeling a bit under the weather and I wanted to cheer myself up, so I chose some pretty colors and had some fun. This is the result:


    I started out by painting my thumb, index and pinky with a gorgeous mauve, ILNP Internship. You can hardly see it in the picture but this is a holo. It doesn't have an in-your-face bling-bling flame, but subtle, office-friendly, scattered flakies and it suits the name of the collection it's from, Nine to Five, perfectly. It took three coats for full opacity. My middle and ring finger were painted with two coats of Barry M Cashmere, a peach-pink leaning nude that is the epitome of classic office-friendly and that I really like as a base.

    The accent nail was a reverse stamp of an image from Lesly plate LS-51. I used a-england Sleeping Palace, a dark plum scattered holo, to pick up the image, colored in some parts with Internship on the stamper and stamped it on my nail... easy peasy!


    The polishes:
    (see the holo in Internship?)
    Barry M Cashmere, ILNP Internship, a-england Sleeping Palace


    It's been cold and gray over here and I've felt like wrapping myself in a warm blanket and snuggling down on the couch. These colors give me that same vibe: cozy and comfy. Add to that a better mood after some polish therapy and all I need now is some sunshine. Please send some over if you have plenty ;)

    2 comments:

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!