• 52 week nail art challenge - 28: Yellow

    Hi everyone!


    Prompt 28 is Yellow. I recently received a few new polishes and among them was a beautiful dark yellow... and that's what inspired this very easy, happy manicure:

    The dark yellow you see on my thumb and index is Painted Polish Mango Meteor, a mango colored jelly with lots of tiny holo glitters, resulting in the cutest scattered holo sparkles. Just looking at the bottle makes me smile 😊
    I needed three coats for full opacity.

    My middle and ring finger are done in OPI Angel with a Leadfoot, a white creme with a great, but not fully opaque formula so that's also three coats.

    And the three coaters continue as I had to do three coats of pale yellow OPI Towel Me About It, another creme with a surprisingly good formula that reminded me why OPI is still one of my favorite brands 😉

    When all that had dried I grabbed a dotting tool and made random sized dots in Mango Meteor and Towel Me About It on my ring finger. A generous coat of Seche Vite evened out the slightly uneven surface caused by the dots and another coat on all nails added gloss and sealed everything so I can enjoy my nails for as long as possible.


    What did I use?

    Painted Polish Mango Meteor, OPI Towel Me About It, OPI Angel with a Leadfoot


    This may be the easiest nail art ever (it's the "technique" I used when I made my first steps in nail art country) but I still love it. I hope you do too 😊

    1 comment:

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!