• His polish and plate... again

    Hi everyone, 


    guess what? My hubby did it again! He picked a polish and a plate for me to play with. And here's the result:


    I started by painting my thumb, ring finger and pinky with the polish that was chosen for me: Colors by Llarowe Intrigue, a stunning purple, almost eggplant with a very strong linear holo flame. I used two thin coats but it was just about opaque in one.

    I combined this with three coats of Painted Polish Sweaters & Spices, a pretty white-ish crelly with a mixture of wine red, dark green and copper colored glitters in various sizes.

    The plate my husband chose was Maniology (formerly Bundle Monster) BM-XL17. I selected a mosaic like image and picked it up using Intrigue. The lines turned out a bit lighter than I hoped for, so while filling in some parts of the image, I tried to stay away from the lines so they would stay the same color. I filled in some parts using Intrigue and I chose copper metallic holo Picture Polish Magic to match the copper glitters in the base and fill in some more parts of the image. I rolled it on my index and middle finger and covered it with a generous coat of thickened Seche Vite to even out everything. I finished my manicure with a coat of Seche Vite (the normal formula) on all nails.


    The usual line up:
    Colors by Llarowe Intrigue, Painted Polish Sweaters & Spices, Picture Polish Magic



    I love getting these combinations of things I would never think of putting together. And of course I get to use stuff that may not have seen daylight for a while which is very nice as I tend to forget about the treasures that are hiding in the dark corners of my stash. I can't wait to see what my husband comes up with next 😉

    2 comments:

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!