• Pink, burgundy and gold skittlette - take 2

    Hi everyone!


    I just received the OPI Nordic collection and when I unpacked OPI With A Nice Finn-ish and saw it next to the colors on my nails, I tought it looked even better than the light gold color of Honey Rider. So I painted With A Nice Finn-ish over it to see what that looked like.

    indoors, no flash
    Because Honey Rider is a liquid sand polish and I didn't take it off, the textured finish can still be seen and I actually like the warmer color of With A Nice Finn-ish better with the pink of OPI I Love Applause and the burgundy of Illamasqua Charisma.


    Which version do you prefer, yesterdays manicure with OPI Honey Rider or this one?


    0 comments → Pink, burgundy and gold skittlette - take 2

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!