• Pink, burgundy and gold skittlette

    Hi everyone!


    I planned on cleaning out my desk (read: finally put all the polishes on it back where they belong) but my eye fell on three polishes that were standing close together: OPI I Love Applause, Illamasqua Charisma and OPI Honey Rider. They looked pretty good next to each other and the best way to see what they really look like is a skittlette, right?

    So instead of organizing, I sat down to paint...

    indoors, no flash

    I painted OPI I Love Applause (Muppets 2014 collection) on my ring and middle fingers. Illamasqua Charisma was used on my thumbs and indexes and I painted my pinkies in OPI Honey Rider (Bond Girls collection). After that I topped all fingers but my pinkies with Seche Vite and made dots using Charisma and Honey Rider.

    I was afraid the manicure would be too girly but to me Illamasqua Charisma gave it just enough maturity to keep me from putting pigtails in my hair :)


    Do you like skittlettes or do you prefer each nail to be the same?


    0 comments → Pink, burgundy and gold skittlette

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!