• Live your best life

    Yesterday was a sad day for my family and me as we had to say a final farewell to my cousin.
    His motto was: live your best life.
    This one's for him.



    I used two coats of dark red scattered holo ILNP Diablo on my thumb, index and pinky.
    My middle and ring finger were painted in one coat of coral holo Il était un vernis Paeonia.

    After that I sponged three rounds of Diablo and Paeonia for the gradient, followed by a coat of Seche Vite to even out everything.

    Once that had dried, I stamped leaves on top from UberChic plate 1-02 and my almost empty bottle of Hit the Bottle As Black As Night. Another coat of Seche Vite and that was it.



    You definitely lived your best life, R-J

    3 comments:

    1. I'm so sorry for your loss, it's not easy saying goodbye...

      On the bright side, your nails look stunning.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh Joyce,I am so sorry for your loss. <3

      Love your nails. That gradient is fire and I love it!

      ReplyDelete

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!