• 52 week nail art challenge 31: Silver + Green

    Hi everyone, 


    months ago when a friend and I were chatting, I told her my husband got me another crazy colored polish, Cirque Colors High Society, a neon green with copper shimmer and a scattering of holo sparkles. She immediately decided I just had to use it for the silver and green prompt, and as that prompt has finally arrived here's the order 😉


    I used High Society in three coats on my pinky finger. My middle and ring finger were done on two coats of white Cirque Colors Carpe Diem and the silver foil with added holo on my thumb and index is two coats of Cirque Colors Sani (which actually shows some gorgeous rainbows under direct light but I still haven't mastered my camera enough to be able to capture that).

    When all that has dried, I covered my desk with old newspapers and the first two phalanges of my ring finger with liquid latex. I cut a straw in 3-inch pieces, dipped a piece in Sani and blew the polish on my nail. I repeated this with another piece and High Society. While Sani created some really nice splattered blobs, High Society didn't play as nice and bled out a bit. So I did another round with Sani and decided not to mess with it after that. I finished my manicure with a coat of Seche Vite on all nails.


    The mugshot:

    Cirque Colors High Society, Cirque Colors Sani, Cirque Colors Carpe Diem


    I can always count on my husband to get me the wackiest polishes around and this one is no exception. And, also as usual, I actually like it on my nails. Granted, I don't think I can pull off five nails of neon green but combined like I did, it makes me smile. I hope it makes you do the same 😊

    2 comments:

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!