• 52 week nail art challenge 34: Unused plate

    Hi everyone!


    Here's a quick post for this week's theme: Unused plate. I didn't just pick an unused plate, I chose a brand I've never used before and here's the result:


    I started out by painting all my nails with two thin coats of Zoya Vesper, a pretty blue-leaning purple creme that is almost opaque in one coat.

    I then covered my middle and ring finger with a very thin coat of Polished for Days Vesper, a sheer polish with oodles of sparkly multichrome microglitter that shifts from bright pink to flaming orange to vivid green. It is absolutely stunning!

    I finished with stamping a wood grain image from Dixie Plates Autumn 01 using Zoya Vesper and covered everything with a generous coat of Seche Vite, which made the multichrome sparkle even more.


    The polishes I used:

    Zoya Vesper, Polished for Days Vesper


    I love the effect of the shimmery polish over the dark base! And I'm VERY impressed with the quality of the Dixie plate I used. My sister brought four Dixie plates with her from a trip abroad and I will definitely try to get my hands on more of them 😍

    0 comments → 52 week nail art challenge 34: Unused plate

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!