• 52 week nail art challenge 32: Other Hand

     Hi everyone!


    Sorry for the unexpected absence. I blame my ailing computer and no time to work on that because half of the team I work in is away on vacation. But it's weekend now, the husband performed a small miracle in curing my poor puter and I was finally able to crop and watermark my pictures. So without further ado, here's the manicure I did for last weeks theme, Other Hand:


    And, keeping to the theme, here's my Cinderella hand:


    The easiest way to make sure Cinderella looks pretty is, of course, stamping or reverse stamping... and I picked reverse stamping. Also, I knew I wanted to pick some non-neon colors as my previous nails were even more eye-blinding than the ones before that. So soft and feminine was what I was going for.

    I used dusty pink KIKO Unexpected Paradise 01 Sweet Armony for the left thumb and index and right thumb and pinky and used two coats of it for full opacity. My left pinky and right ring finger were painted with one coat of gorgeous burgundy China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine. The remaining four nails were painted with three coats of Masura La Sylphide, a delicate pale nude with holo sparkles.

    While that was drying I picked up an image from MoYou Pro XL 21 using Don't Make Me Wine and colored in the fan-like flower things with Sweet Armony. When the base had dried enough, I carefully rolled it on my left ring finger and right middle finger. A generous coat of Seche Vite and that was it... ready for photographs.


    The polishes I chose:

    Masura La Sylphide, KIKO Unexpected Paradise 01 Sweet Armony, China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine


    To be honest, this theme wasn't really hard for me as I usually do both my hands when I create a manicure (I have to go to work with those nails after all 😉). The hardest part was finding the time for my husband to sit down and fix my computer. But even if it is technically a day past the deadline, I hope you like this as much as I do because yep, I'm still wearing the same manicure as I type this 😊

    2 comments:

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!