• Coral smoosh with flowers

    Hi everyone!


    For a formal occasion I needed a manicure that wasn't all over the place. On the other hand, I didn't want to go completely office friendly. So after some thinking I settled on pale peach, dusty pink, light coral and a bit of not too obvious stamping:


    I started with the two accent nails, my middle and ring finger. I painted them with two thin coats of Kinetics Pearl Hunter, a (very) pale peach. It wasn't completely opaque but there would be more on top so that didn't matter. While that was drying I put some dabs of Pearl Hunter, dusty pink Kinetics Pure Instinct and light coral Kinetics Color Not Found close to each other on my mat. I pressed and twisted my stamper in the polish and created a smoosh on my nails. I finished the base with some sparkles, a thin coat of ILNP My Private Rainbow (X). I selected a floral image from Lina Let's Doodle 03, stamped it on my nails using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, and finished everything with a coat of Seche Vite.

    The other three nails were painted in two coats of dusty pink Pure Instinct. It looked really nice but with the weather a bit gloomy and my mood sort of the same, I was looking for something brighter so I removed the polish from my thumb, index and pinky and repainted those nails with two coats of light coral Color Not Found. And of course these nails were also finished with a coat of Seche Vite.


    The polishes:
    Kinetics Pearl Hunter, Kinetics Pure Instinct, Kinetics Color Not Found, ILNP My Private Rainbow (X), Painted Polish Blanc Slate



    I have to admit it turned out a bit brighter than I had expected or than I had in mind, but I liked it so much I kept it like that anyway. And it still makes me smile when I look at it, so I call this a perfect way to get a better mood 😊

    2 comments:

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!