• ABC Challenge overview

    Hi everyone,


    now that the ABC Challenge is finished (my very first fully completed challenge... yay!) I figured it would be nice to have an overview of all manicures I did so be prepared for a lot of nails (26 x 5 = 130 to be exact).


    Each letter from the alphabet links to the original post (or at least that's what I tried to do ;)

    A - Alice: Madness Returns
    B - Blooms in blue
    C - Chinese cloisonné
    D - Double stamped and dotted
    E - Emerald
    F - Flames
    G - Girly
    H - Holographic gradient
    I - Iridescent layering
    J - Jelly watercolor
    K - Kaleidoscope
    L - Larimar
    M - Minty Moroccan
    N - Nude to neon
    O - Orange-n-white
    P - Peacock
    Q - Quilted
    R - Re-created
    S - Subtle stamping
    T - Triangles
    U - Untrieds
    V - Violet vines
    W - Winter wonderland in white
    X - Xochitl
    Y - Years ago
    Z - Zentangled


    I've already spotted a couple that I would love to re-do in different colors. Which one(s) is (are) your favorites?

    0 comments → ABC Challenge overview

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!