• Lucky roses

    Hi everyone!


    A quick post today as I'm already halfway out the door to the next appointment... and this is what I'll be walking out the door with:


    The absolutely stunning red is Femme Fatale Luckdragon, from the brand new Never Ending Story collection (feel free to start belting out the song... I've been doing it for days now ;) I used two thin coats on my thumb, index and pinky for a completely opaque result that looked beautiful, both in low light and when I wiggled it under any kind of light source I could find. Most swatches show Luckdragon as a dark red, glorious burgundy but in the bottle and on my nails I can definitely see a bit of brick red as well. Doesn't matter one bit though, as this makes it even more unique :)

    I combined Luckdragon with off white OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I needed three thin coats but the color is definitely worth it and it self-levels beautifully. And while that was drying I picked up some lovely roses from Born Pretty plate BP-73 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and filled them with Luckdragon. I carefully stamped the image on my nails when they were dry to the touch and that was it, except for a generous coat of Seche Vite of course.


    The polishes:
    Femme Fatale Luckdragon, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Painted Polish Midnight Mischief

    I love these nails! I love the colors, I love the image, I love the simplicity... and I hope you love them too :)
    *grabs coat and runs off*

    5 comments:

    1. You're killing me with all of these gorgeous polishes. Wow this is gorgeous. It feels like the combination of the polish and the roses is meant to be. I love it.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks so much! I'll let the generous giver know you can't wait to see what the next package contains... that's what you were saying, right? ;)

        Delete

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!