• Lacquer Lust - Garnet

    <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12602745/?claim=agaju2hqjrj"></a>Hi everyone!


    A swatch this time just to show off one of the polishes I received in 2014 as an anniversary present. This is Lacquer Lust Garnet, the January polish of the Birthstone collection.

    indoors, no flash
    Garnet is a gorgeous deep burgundy polish with tiny red sparkles in it and of course beautiful rainbows because it's a holographic polish. The formula was perfect: opaque in two thin coats, not thick or thin but buttery, with a medium length straight cut brush that fanned out just right so I could paint next to my cuticles without having to clean up anything (or at least I thought so until I saw my nails in huge close up when cropping the pictures ;)

    I have an antique pendant with a garnet in it and when I hold it to the light the color of the stone is just like the polish so Jo (the brilliant mind behind Lacquer Lust) has chosen it's name perfectly :)

    indoors, flash
    I've taken a picture with my mobile phone to show you just how beautiful the rainbows are. I still have to figure out how to get the rainbows to show up when I use the 'big' camera so for now this will have to do :)

    And as usual the bottle shot:
    Lacquer Lust Garnet
    Right now Garnet and most of the other polishes in the Birthstone collection are sold out but as far as I know they will return so make sure to keep an eye on the Lacquer Lust website and/or one of the stockists. Oh, and Lacquer Lust has a sale going on at the moment so you might want to check out the site anyway ;)

    If I manage to keep this manicure undamaged until tomorrow, I'm going to try and stamp on it... stay tuned (but don't hold your breath! I don't think blue skin suits anyone but the Na'vi in Avatar ;)


    Lacquer Lust Garnet was bought from Norway Nails.

    4 comments:

    1. Beautiful!! *fingers crossed* for some stamping!! :D

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! Guess what? I'll be posting the stamped version later today :)

        Delete

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!