• Layering blue polishes

    Hi everyone!


    Today I have a layering experiment on my nails... and boy, did it work out great!!

    indoors, no flash
    After OPI Natural Base as base coat, I used two coats of China Glaze Fade Into Hue (Avant Garden collection) to paint all my nails. On top of that a dabbed layer of OPI Last Friday Night (Katy Perry collection) and after allowing that to dry for a while I finished with a thin coat of Catherine Arley 674, a sheer light blue polish with a scattered linear holographic rainbow in it.

    inside, sunshine

    The larger glitters showed up in the shade but the rainbows needed either sunlight or direct light. It has been raining for days, but today the weather was gorgeous so we took a walk through the dunes and on the beach... and after gazing at my nails most of the time, I actually remembered to take pictures!!

    outside, sunshine

    And these are the polishes I used:

    China Glaze Fade Into Hue, OPI Last Friday Night, Catherine Arley 674


    Do you like the combination of glitters and holo?


    0 comments → Layering blue polishes

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!