• Dabbed and stamped manicure

    Hi everyone!


    Today a fall colored manicure that was heavily inspired by the Sketched Flowers Jacki of Adventures in Acetone did for The Digit-al Dozen Does Floral. I loved the colors and the sketchy feel of her manicure when I saw it but as I can't freehand if my life depended on it I decided to stamp instead of paint.

    indoors, no flash
    For the base I did the same thing Jacki has done. I started with three coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff (Euro Central collection). After that had dried I cut up a sponge into small pieces and dabbed my nails lightly with OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go? (Brazil collection), OPI Can't Afjord Not To (Nordic collection) and Zoya Jesy (Bubbly collection).

    I didn't have an image of a flower big enough to stamp with, so I chose the stars in Bundle Monster BM-014 and Zoya Louise to stamp with, and finished with a coat of Seche Vite, followed by OPI Matte Top Coat to mattify the design.

    indoors, no flash
    For some reason some of my nails look like they are dirty or smudged. In real life they didn't look like that at all, so I guess it must be some weird lighting issue :(

    These are the polishes I used:
    Zoya Louise, OPI My Vampire Is Buff, OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go, OPI Can't Afjord Not To, Zoya Jesy

    I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. What do you think?


    0 comments → Dabbed and stamped manicure

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!