• Rue & Margo skittlette

    Hi everyone!


    Another skittlette today, this time using two gorgeous Naturel colors by Zoya.

    indoors, no flash
    I painted my thumb and index with two thin coats of Zoya Margo (Naturel Deux collection). The other fingers were done in Zoya Rue (Naturel collection). After that I used three coats of Catrice Million Brilliance 04 Lost 'N Roses for my left pinky and right middle finger.
    I used the same glitter polish in an attempt to make a glitter gradient on my left thumb and right index... I definitely need more practice!
    Last but not least my left ring finger and right pinky were stamped using Zoya Margo and Konad plate M85.

    indoors, no flash
    I actually removed the glitter gradients a day after taking these pictures and painted them in Zoya Margo, just so I didn't have to look at that major fail :(
    I liked the combination of the colors and the glitter though, so I will try it again :)

    These are the polishes I used:

    Catrice Lost 'N Roses, Zoya Margo, Zoya Rue
    Do you wear your nail fails anyway or do you remove them as soon as possible?


    0 comments → Rue & Margo skittlette

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!