• a-england - Fated Prince

    Hi everyone!


    Today swatches of a gorgeous charcoal gray holographic polish: a-england Fated Prince.

    Fated Prince is part of the five piece Burne-Jones Dream collection that was released in 2013 and it's a one-coater if your coats aren't too thin.

    I used two coats and a layer of Seche Vite to protect the polish.

    indoors, no flash
    Fated Prince shows a really nice scattered holographic effect in the sunshine or under direct light. Unfortunately the sun decided not to show her face and it rained all day, so this is a picture with flash so you can see the rainbows.

    indoors, flash
    I was surprised by the warm tone this polish had. I expected it to be much cooler, so the color I wanted to use to stamp over it was changed to a-england Excalibur (the silvery gold version). I really shouldn't have stamped over it at all as Fated Prince is way too beautiful to be hidden beneath other colors. The colors looks nice together though.

    I used MoYou London Sailor 05 to stamp and I messed up my pinky so bad I actually painted the entire nail in Excalibur... and removed the manicure shortly after that because I really didn't like it.

    indoors, no flash
    I have to apologize for the bad quality of this picture. I took it just before removing the manicure so I couldn't make a better one when I realized it looked like it does :(


    Do you think stamping over holographic polishes is always doomed to fail?


    a-england Fated Prince and a-england Excalibur bought from Pretty Polish


    0 comments → a-england - Fated Prince

    Post a Comment

    Please let me know what you think. I may not reply right away but I will get back to you in the end... promised!